Unaligned Shotgun Shell texture issue that is driving me crazy.

No joke this error has been driving me insane, for some reason the ShotgunShell texture is off, as you can see in the image.

At first I thought maybe it was a model issue, so I installed a mod that replaces the mesh with a better one, nope, the error is still there, now only in higher res! as the image is shown. 

I use stuff like WMIM, Another WRP and a lot of re animations mods, I remember in a previous playthrough years ago the texture was also off, back then I was using Simplified WRP. I think it was there I notice none of these mods change the shotgun shell texture or model, and as I've mentioned before, even with mods that change it the error is still there.

shotgunshell.PNG.13e778ac62ad31b48a22599f8507ea38.PNG

Well, to anyone having this annoying issue, its the Weapon Enhacement Project, thats the mod that causes the issue, I installed it because it gives some decent texture rework to the Fallout 3 weapons if you use a mod that re adds them, well it also changes the shotgun shell for some reason.

Edited by rodmax36

After adding the texture change, did you toggle Archive Invalidation?  Have you checked the texture path to ensure it is correct and the texture was installed?

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2024 at 7:43 AM, M48A5 said:

After adding the texture change, did you toggle Archive Invalidation?  Have you checked the texture path to ensure it is correct and the texture was installed?

Yeah I did, it was fixed by deleting both these files inside the 2handrifle folder in the Weapon Enhancement Pack Mod for Fallout 3:

shotgunshell.dds (174.9 kB)

shotgunshell_n.dds (349.7 kB)

It works in NV as well EXCEPT for the shotgun shell change, thats what makes them look misaligned, after deleting them they look like they should.

Edited by rodmax36