"T-mines" mod killing me

Need help finding a mod that, upon loading a save, starts a countdown timer called "T-mines 30" that kills my character with an unnecessarily loud explosion.

All I could find about it was another post by some guy who got it fixed and didn't even say what the fix was...

Any help is appreciated

Well, I suppose you are not looking for the sushi-bar by that name here in my country...

or a device to step on and get killed, or an underground excavation.

So I tried searching for "T-Minus" instead, but all I could find is a game by that name. (T-Minus 30)

That's what I'm saying, guy couldn't even spell "minus" correctly...

It's not a sushi bar I was looking for, but thinking about it made me hungry, so I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for looking around though, I appreciate it

So, the problem has something to do with "hide pip-boy" (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/805).

I'm using that one tactical tablet mod so it might have something to do with that, but all I know is that disabling hide pip-boy gets rid of that stupid misspelled countdown, and that's enough for me.

For future reference, in case someone else runs into this problem I'll ACTUALLY PUT THE FIX, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE

Why would you use "Hide Pip Boy" when the primary feature of mods like Pip Pad and Tactical Tablet is that they "hide the Pip Boy" - by literally removing it off your arm?

Here's a simple tip.   If you have a mod that was made in 2015, hasn't been updated since 2015 - get it out of your load order.

Odds are they have long been made obsolete.    Either from changes to the game or improved modding techniques.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, fraquar said:

Why would you use "Hide Pip Boy" when the primary feature of mods like Pip Pad and Tactical Tablet is that they "hide the Pip Boy" - by literally removing it off your arm?

Here's a simple tip.   If you have a mod that was made in 2015, hasn't been updated since 2015 - get it out of your load order.

Odds are they have long been made obsolete.    Either from changes to the game or improved modding techniques.

Because I was having problems with tactical tablet and pip-boy flashlight, and hide pip-boy seemingly resolved it (it had to do with the flashlight beam projection, and I hadn't actually run into any issues with hide pip boy in the past, oddly enough).

And your "tip" is a bit of a broad generalization, there are plenty of decent older mods (mostly little things) that work perfectly fine. The problem in my case seems more likely to be some kind of unexplained dirty edit than an issue with the mod function itself. I'd rather judge older mods based on their functionality rather than the "odds" of their functionality.