Initially disabled and Z dropped statics not "disabling" or moving

Frewhausen

Hello fellow modders

I'm currently finalising and testing an overhaul in Aerotech Office Park and have encountered a perplexing issue.

When I initially disable and Z drop (either -10000 or -30000) some static references (see below) they still appear in their original spot in a new test game. Another example (not included) is a park bench when three others disabled fine.

For the record I've probably initially disabled and Z dropped approx 50 other references with no issues including other Dead Sassafrass trees, litter, dirt piles etc. I've checked FNVEdit and can't see any scripts or other reasons why they would still appear and my research has turned up dry.

References:

dlc04streetlitter01 - 00173ddc, 00173de0, 00173ddd, 00173dde, 00173ddf

NVSassafrasDead05 - 00173dae

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

SOLUTION - I stumbled across the solution in FNVEdit when I noticed some deleted references. Cleaned up all the deleted references and problem solved.

Edited by Frewhausen
Pin Solution

Thanks for the feedback, it's currently at bottom of the load order. I'm running a test load list with Viva New Vegas basic utilities only xNVSE, 4GB Patcher etc.

So can't be a load order issue unfortunately. I'm going to add lStewieAl's Tweaks and Engine Fixes, Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus and YUP one by one to see if they have an effect on the issue.

I didn't have these issues with my last mod either, the only major difference I can think of is that it's a NVMini World Space although I don't believe they should change anything.