I Fought The Law NCRCF quest change / fix mod idea

If you do the question "I Fought The Law" where the NCR blows holes in the fence walls of the prison and storms it to kill all the prisoners inside and take it back there are 2 problems that I'm pretty sure nobody has ever thought to address.

1: When the NCR storm the prison they shoot and kill any Powder Gangers in the yard area and on the watch towers before going inside the main building to deal with any other prisoners inside and to kill Eddie. But they do not kill the Powder Gangers in the other 3 buildings. YOU the player have to do that yourself.

2: The holes in the walls of the prison never get fixed afterwards.

So my idea for this mod was when you do this quest and the NCR begins the assault on the prison the other Powder Gangers will run out of the other 3 buildings (the visitors center and the two cell blocks) to join in the battle for the prison yard instead of just sitting around doing nothing. And afterwards once the NCR has taken it back if you leave and wait 3 in-game days the fence walls get fixed once again.

Backward comment:

1. Fence get fixed again is a low priority issue because: Who fix it?The prisoners are all gone and the NCR troopers are sorely needed elswhere. Even a small squad station there to guard would be, barely, too much to ask for.

2. The idea of getting the gangers out to join the fight is a bit too forceful (no ganger that dumb to jump out of safety of 4 walls into the open to fight against armored troopers) but can do. PROBLEM IS: hardware demand. if we add it like that from visitors center, block a, block b, that would be triple the amount of active NPC in that exterior cell. WORSE: they all use dynamites, so the amount of booms would increase and raise graphical process even more.

3. Balance: if I set it like that, the NCR squad is deader than doornail, more like. We are talking about all-dynamite defense here: the amount of explosion would ensure mutual annihilation. 

The balance is a stone cold biatch in that battle: troopers can die for all I care but the sergeant is a quest NPC. letting him die like that is a little tiny bit of a problem.

Edited by laclongquan

This isn't 2010 anymore, people's hardware can deal with a few extra powder gangers coming out of the buildings to fight. Also keep in mind when you are out in the prison yard that counts as simply being outside. It's not a cell, which is why if you walk up the stairs of one of the watch towers and jump off you can just jump out of the prison without having to load anything.

Also the powder gangers have weaker armor and weapons aside from the explosives and don't live very long when being shot at by multiple NCR troopers and the player character that will almost always have been gear and weapons then them.

Also you there are more NPC's around you fighting during the hoover dam fight then the battle at the prison.