Morthal is bugged

romleosonz

Whenever I fast travel or walk back from the inner swamps  behind  Morthal, the game either gets a black screen or nearly all of Morthal's assets are missing, textures blurred and npcs absent, here is a screenshot.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WxNYR43Yj1oFZvoZ0gPFyhr3EBCLfJx86QWCP2IHfUI/edit My load order

image.thumb.jpeg.f450050f77d16d87264b821e83f6dff6.jpeg

Edited by romleosonz
To add more info

Looks like you're somehow getting an LOD version of the town, like you'd see one step away from actually loading it in. 

Does this happen to other towns, villages, farms, etc? 

Does it happen with other characters in other saves?

Does it load properly if you wander a ways away (not fast traveling) and come back?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, AaronOfMpls said:

Looks like you're somehow getting an LOD version of the town, like you'd see one step away from actually loading it in. 

Does this happen to other towns, villages, farms, etc? 

Does it happen with other characters in other saves?

Does it load properly if you wander a ways away (not fast traveling) and come back?

Sorry if took me hours to reply was very busy today,  no it doesn't effect other places  but I've encountered it before when traveling on foot to Riften,Whiterun and Solitude it was resolved by restarting the game though which doesn't work for this issue in Hjaalmarch

I've tried your fourth question and nope the rest Hjaalmarch becomes extremely low res with mobs and structures missing

Edited by romleosonz
Updating response