Lexington Broken?

Visor3d

no matter if i have 1 or 0 mods i cannot approach ada or anything near Lexington im wondering if its a elsify problem but even after a fresh install i still have the issue im playing a downgraded version i even tried buffout etc mods but no luck dose this mean i have to give up mods and play the update?

On 7/1/2024 at 11:23 PM, Visor3d said:

no matter if i have 1 or 0 mods i cannot approach ada or anything near Lexington im wondering if its a elsify problem but even after a fresh install i still have the issue im playing a downgraded version i even tried buffout etc mods but no luck dose this mean i have to give up mods and play the update?

Sorry no one has answered you yet but can you be a bit more clear, please? Not trying to be combative just trying to understand your post.

Are you talking about Ada the robot, from the DLC?

Or is it a typo, or gen Z slang?

So your game crashes as u approach lexington or the robot or both? or both together only?

When has your game started crashing?

Do know for sure which game version you are on?

Perhaps steam tried to sneak in the update under the radar (it has happend to some despite using F4SE only to start and Steam setting of "only update when I start game")?