Changes not taking.

Zuriana616

So I'm not sure what the issue is but I've been building a small mod for myself and most of the things I have done appear in game. But there are some things I've changed that don't appear in game, they show up in the geck when pulled up but not when loading up the game. Any help is appreciated. 

We're going to need a little more info than that..

What kind of changes appear? Which don't? Does it seem time-related, like the newer changes are what's not appearing? Are you using a mod organizer? Are you using other mods? New playthroughs?

I do have other mods installed yes I've attached them to this. Most everything takes except for the road ways and some of the random debris around the area I'm working on near the freeside gate. Zuriana's Settlement is the mod I'm working on. 

Screenshot 2024-07-03 204851.png

Screenshot 2024-07-03 205034.png

Edited by Zuriana616

possibly you've been to that cell, so that cell's data been saved in your savegame. you will need to wait at least 7 days for that cell to refresh so the changes get added in.

You can test with a save from before you visit that cell, and see. It should present properly.

Edited by laclongquan

3 hours ago, laclongquan said:

possibly you've been to that cell, so that cell's data been saved in your savegame. you will need to wait at least 7 days for that cell to refresh so the changes get added in.

You can test with a save from before you visit that cell, and see. It should present properly.

I tried on a fresh save and just used console commands to get there when I tested this particular time but I did not know that I'll keep it in mind for the future thanks.