Conflict between two mods with Vortex wich to load before and after ?

Eldnartch

The CBPC file should probably load after, if you want the physics to work.  I use CBBE 3BA, and have my CBPC loaded after CBBE.  I don't think that anything would break your game if you tried one setting, and see what happens.  If the body physics does not work as expected, click on the lightning bolt by either mod, and change it to the opposite.

Did you check the options, to see which was recommended by Vortex?  (It usually prefers the newest file, however.)

You could also check the names of the conflicted files by clicking on the '2 conflicting file', and look up the files to see what they do...

Clues:  

1.  BHUNP has CBPC among its requirements.    Means  you are supposed to install CBPC first.    So BHUNP should be 'after' CBPC

2.  Check the conflicting files - most likely, they are configuration (.ini)  files for CBPC, to behave more in line with BHUNP.    Or, it could be the collision meshes.   (.nif)  Again, you want to use ones for BHUNP.   So yeah, BHUNP goes after.

CBPC Load before BHUNP.

cbpc_loads_before.jpg.575009069729c0bc6caf7957bc68fea0.jpg

(ignore any version info disparities. the rule still applies for newer versions of any file listed above)

Why old vers? I run both cbbe-3BBB and BHUNP  using their original versions (or close to) and never updated because of the work to make those two work together isn't nearly "simple"

BTW, did you notice that "(suggested)"?

Vortex will attempt to determine the ideal load order, and often sets it on its own without prompt, but in some cases, it's not sure, so you'll get a list of three (3) of five (5) choices (besides the ?) when you open the dropdown.

• before 
    OR
  • before (suggested) << Vortex's way of saying "probably the right choice" unless you're certain you don't want it that way

• after
    OR
  • after (suggested) << Vortex's way of saying "probably the right choice" unless you're certain you don't want it that way

• never at the same time

Yay!  I now have one less mistake in my game LO.  I was thinking that those CBPC files had to load after to allow it to be used in combination w/Faster HDT-SMP.  A few minor alignment glitches are partly resolved.