UC02 WON'T START PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VearCon64

Every time I complete super et ultra the next quest refuses to start and if I try to get it to start with the console it gives me some cotton candy bullshit excuse "UC02 failed to start. see warning file for more information" yeah news flash f*#@wad, there IS NO f*#@ING WARNING FILE, not that it would do me any good anyway. f*#@ BUGTHESDA TO HELL FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The simulator didn't work properly so I used the console to skip it. Everything went smoothly after that up to and including quest completion so its no excuse to have the second quest not start when the first completes. I've tried every console command I can think of including setstage with every single stage in the first quest and using both startquest and setstage blablabla 1 and 10 on the second but it refuses to start. Even setpqvt is useless. How it can possibly start on other people's PCs and not mine I'll never know. So now both the UC AND CF questlines are forever barred from me. Godf*#@ f*#@thesdick to Hell.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬