please help

RedReaper1996

Well, I don't see anything glaring, like the repeated mention of some mod file. But then again, I can't really read these new crash logger results beyond that. I'd suggest going over to LL where there are a couple of "experts" who can read them easily, since we don't appear to have many of those around here in the SE forum anymore.

How many mods have you installed?

Usually, when the game won't even start, it means that there's an issue with one or more mods. A normal, albeit plodding, solution requires uninstalling, in reverse order, mods added since the issue began, then checking for game start after each uninstall until the issue resolves.

If a vanilla install, idk. game prerequisites would be my first suspect. (hardware and/or OS-level settings or software support)

• Like 1

I like anjenthedog's suggestion about trying Loverslab as well. It does seem like the most knowledgeable Bethesda game gurus visit there at least a couple of times a week.

The only thing I'd add is check your plugin tab in your mod manager. I'm not familiar with MO2 or Vortex, but I know that in Nexus Mod Manager there's a tab which highlights missing plugins, and it can be easy to forget to check that tab.

I also agree with anjenthedog's recommendation to also check your recently installed mods, and uninstall those. You don't usually have to uninstall everything. Generally your issue will be in the last few mods you installed or updated, unless you made the tragic mistake of installing lots and lots of mods without testing them. But there may be a tab in your mod manager itself warning you of problems.

Hello. I don't know if this is goig to fix but i see that you are loading "ConsoleUtilSSE.dll". 

This is not more compatible. Try the new version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76649

The log also shows "gamepad devices" errors.

If you have gamepads, try disconnect and launch the game. You can also go on nexus and search for gamepad fixes.

If the problem continues install this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59818 

• Like 1