Body slide affected all female NPCs, not just player character. How do I revert them all back to their original body shapes?

juicelearner

This is what Bodyslide does. Changing all characters the same way. Npcs as well as the player character. If you want to keep your body replacer (maybe CBBE) you have two options. 1. Open Bodyslide and create a normal shaped body or use one that comes with "CBBE". E.g. "curvy". And build the body again. You will have to do this for clothings/ armour that you already have buildt in Bodyslide, too.

2. The better way (in my eyes). Get and install "Unique Player" or "Unique Player and Followers Redux" (all three files). With these you can separate the bodies for the player, npcs and in case of the second mod the followers, too. I use "Unique Player and Followers Redux". During install you get several esps and have to chose which one you want to use. You can delete the rest. I kept only "UniqueFemalePlayerAndFollowersDLC.esp". The name says exactly whom you can give separate body shapes. You only have to think about who shall wear which clothings as body and clothing should have the same shape. So you could give the npcs a normal shaped body and your player a more, let's say, curvy one.

Edited by subaverage