We need more quest-mods like VIGILANT and GLENMORIL

Kukushi77

3 hours ago, Kukushi77 said:

We need more quest-mods like VIGILANT and GLENMORIL

I'm fairly new to Skyrim (back a bit over a month after 5 or 6 years off from it). I've never heard of either of those. Would you mind explaining what you like about them? I'm a big fan of quest mods but don't know anything about the Skyrim ones. Thanks.

@Karna5 Vigilant is a masterpiece and the only quest mod I play in every playthrough. The newest update adds even more depth to it .
I don´t want to spoil anything related to the plot, but it starts slow , then opens up and gets very dark.
I like Glenmoril and Unslaad too (they form a trilogy with vigilant) and can´t wait for Glenmoril to be complete (its in active development).
They also add their own worldspaces (in my media are a lot of screenshots of them if you want to get an impression of what it looks like)

• Thanks 1

I just wish to thank Kukushi and drsemmel for advising me to try Vigilant quest mod. I've done the Prison Alternative quest mods (which was pretty fun) in which you get imprisoned in all the different cities and try to escape, and if you get caught you get punished in escalating degrees including some pretty cool and complex executions. And today I'm wrapping up the "Ravenous" quest mod in which you become the thrall to a Daedric Vampire who wants to open a cannibal restaurant. Both mods were entertaining and interesting, and now I'm very much looking forward to trying Vigilant next.

Thanks! 🙂

• Like 2

I envy you - I would love to play Vigilant for the first time again.  One thing - don´t do what Orlando says in act1 (that is a short cut to act 4)!

I ll have to try that prison mod you mentioned - sounds fun 🙂 .

edit.: I googled it and found a mod by Pamatronic (on LL). Is this the right one? Thats more fitted for female characters, I guess - though its probably hilarious with a male one, lol 😄

1 hour ago, drsemmel said:

I googled it and found a mod by Pamatronic (on LL). Is this the right one? Thats more fitted for female characters, I guess - though its probably hilarious with a male one, lol

Yes, both the mods are on Loverlab (the Prison Alternative along with the alternate executions mod and the Ravenous mod). I imagine it should work pretty well on male character as most of the events in those mods are punishment related and not sexual, but I didn't try 🙂

• Thanks 1