New FNV mod dev introduction - KinoGameStudios

KinoGameStudios

Hello!

You can all call me Kino. I started making mods for fallout new vegas about 3 months ago and I just wanted to introduce myself on the forums!

I also wanted to mention that if there are any new vegas/nexus open modding competitions or content creators looking for content to cover, i would love to allow for my upcoming mod, "Bad Trip", something I am working very hard on, to be included.

Hello to everyone in the community. Some of you have done amazing modding work that I find myself being inspired enough by to spend hours learning modding tools and modding for my upcoming project. Hope to meet some members of the community and get some good work out to you all in esrly September. Cheers.

-kino

Welcome, Kino! 👋

If you haven't found them yet, specific games" forums -- for games that have them -- are under Game Communities at the top of any forum page.  (Or in the ≡ menu > Browse > Game Communities on mobile.)  Hit Join Community next to any games' forums you want to post in.

And if there are any New Vegas modding competitions, they'll probably be mentioned in the main Nexus site's news and notices, and in Competitions.

Edited by AaronOfMpls
link