0verboss

ADZE.thumb.jpg.73b3620c6457b1313a8e8ba02261b34c.jpg

BEHOLD!!!

This is the Inferno Adze, created by the legendary @johnskyrim. To date, this is the closest thing I've found to the idea that's been bouncing around in my head. An all-in-one tool. Weapon, wood axe, pickaxe, fishing pole and torch. I think the Inferno Adze(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41009/) would be a fine foundation to build upon. Perhaps fishing line wrapped around the base of the hilt. You turn the axe upside down in the fishing animation and cast your line out? Perhaps the weapon(being enchanted with fire) would have a flame burning in the top between the two blades? I'm thinking of a mod that would allow you to hold the weapon as a torch when not in combat(or optionally sheath the weapon entirely and have no light emanating from it) and then seamlessly switch into swinging it as a weapon when needed.  

Obviously, when you use the woodcutting or mining stations the animations would need to display the adze instead of the vanilla assets. I've heard that a big problem with doing something like this is that it would replace every actor in the game's wood/pickaxe when they use this animation. I'm trying to get into modding myself and I'd love any input/ideas you guys have. Also if any experienced modders wanted to take a crack at this that would be awesome too. Let me know your thoughts. 

- 0verboss