[SSE AE PC] Occasional CTD on fast travel, possibly navmesh error?

fggrdfsefwersdf

On occasion, I've been randomly CTDing when I fast travel. So far the locations are Markarth and College of Winterhold. I used Crash Logger, then realized I have no idea how to read crashes. I used a Crash Analyzer mod for Crash Log and it said 0x00105319 might be the issue. I looked it up on SSEdit and its only edited by Skyrim.esm and Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch. I do not know what could be causing the crashes then, if anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Raw crash log link: https://pastebin.com/Pb1kne0N

Crash report link: https://pastebin.com/fH6TCv54

Not sure offhand. 

Though if you don't get much response here, you could try the Nexus Skyrim forums instead.  Go to Game Communities -- at the top of any forum page on desktop 🖥💻, or in the menu > Browse on mobile 📱 -- and click Join Community next to Skyrim (and any other games' forums you want to post in).

On 8/29/2024 at 9:38 AM, AaronOfMpls said:

Not sure offhand. 

Though if you don't get much response here, you could try the Nexus Skyrim forums instead.  Go to Game Communities -- at the top of any forum page on desktop 🖥💻, or in the menu > Browse on mobile 📱 -- and click Join Community next to Skyrim (and any other games' forums you want to post in).

I'll try out the Skyrim community on the forums, thanks

On 8/29/2024 at 12:45 PM, 7531Leonidas said:

You could try uninstalling USSEP, re-downloading, and reinstalling it.  Might just be some sort of corruption.  You could also go to the USSEP mod discussion on the Nexus mod site, or any other forums that are listed for USSEP.

I tried reinstalling it, but that did not fix anything unfortunately. I'll try to post on the USSEP mod discussion page. Thanks for the info.