[SSE AE PC] Occasional CTD on fast travel, possibly navmesh error?

fggrdfsefwersdf

On occasion, I've been randomly CTDing when I fast travel. So far the locations are Markarth and College of Winterhold. I used Crash Logger, then realized I have no idea how to read crashes. I used a Crash Analyzer mod for Crash Log and it said 0x00105319 might be the issue. I looked it up on SSEdit and its only edited by Skyrim.esm and Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch. I do not know what could be causing the crashes then, if anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Raw crash log link: https://pastebin.com/Pb1kne0N

Crash report link: https://pastebin.com/fH6TCv54

Edited by fggrdfsefwersdf

I can't read crash logs either for various reasons, and I'm not familiar enough with Skyrim SE/AE modding to recognize exact mods which might cause that for you. But in Fallout 4 for which I'm far more familiar, I've noted there are generally only two causes of a crash from changing cells (be it fast travel or going through a door).

1. There may be a script still executing which then tries to call an NPC which is no longer there, or

2. There's a mod with bad textures, and when you enter the new cell, the game tries to load those textures.

Ruling out #1 is generally fairly simple. You reload the game from your last save and then try the cell change. That usually starts you off with running scripts aborted.

If you rule out #1, then you need to take a good look at all mods you've recently installed which use textures. If you can identify what you installed around when the problem started, try uninstalling that mod, or visit the mod page and see if anyone else reported issues and whether there's a patch or update for it.

• Like 1

One more possible cause - there may be a problem with 'roving' or 'wandering' NPCs, like the Khajit caravans or others added by various mods, like Immersive World Encounters, 3DNPCs, Flower Girls, or similar.  If it is one of these, you could try reinstalling, or d/l a fresh copy and install after removing the old mod.

• Like 1