what event call when npc switching cell?

I am working on an outfit mod, and when NPC is a follower and switching cells, the clothing will change. I tried using Event On CellDetach(), but it didn't work. I want to ask what event or other methods can be called before switching cells. or how to disable follower auto equiped?

I found follower auto equiped before call event oncelledtach.

thank .

Event OnCellDetach()
	if iactor.IsPlayerTeammate()
		IsFollower = true
		iactor.SetPlayerTeammate(false)
	else
		IsFollower = false
	endif
EndEvent

Event OnLoad()
	if iactor.IsPlayerTeammate()
		Debug.Notification("...is PlayerTeammate")
	else
		Debug.Notification("...not PlayerTeammate")
	endif
	OutfitManageNative.SetHairColor(iactor, haircolor)
EndEvent

Edited by pxd730615

The method uses a marker to note where the player was, and a magic effect with a condition (getInSameCell) to detect when the player has moved to another cell.

The OnCellDetach event only works as a failsafe in case the condition on the magic effect fails to trigger.  There are circumstances where the marker will detach before the magic effect sees it, and the getInSameCell condition is not reliable when that happens.

Let me know privately if french or spanish would make it easier.

OnCellDetach does not fire when you walk from cell to cell.  It does fire when you fast travel (there's a subtle technical detail I'm leaving out).

GetInSameCell does detect cell changes when you walk from cell to cell.  It does not always detect when you fast travel.

The method I pointed to combines them to make a reliable solution, and silently takes care of the technical detail.

I have never done this concerning outfits and NPC, but back in 2012 I did use a Mod that had this functionally, example Follower on entering a city remove armor and wear clothing.. also upon entering an citadel they would wear more fancy upper class clothing, they also include their source code and have this attrition rule.. IF their Code is 80% of your Mod, you must give credit. If you just use a small portion, no attrition is required. Yes it also has on exiting a city put on your armor.. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524?

BTW I got no idea if the source code included (packed in a bsa) it was many many many years ago, I just recall it was, you may need to unpack and decompile it..   take a look at how they did it, you can copied them or at the very least work out the correct events and use your own code.

6 hours ago, PeterMartyr said:

t had this f

8 hours ago, xkkmEl said:

OnCellDetach does not fire when you walk from cell to cell.  It does fire when you fast travel (there's a subtle technical detail I'm leaving out).

GetInSameCell does detect cell changes when you walk from cell to cell.  It does not always detect when you fast travel.

The method I pointed to combines them to make a reliable solution, and silently takes care of the technical detail.

Thank you, I have tried this method. In fact, before the magic is activated, the followers have already been automatically equipped (following the player to another cell).

13 minutes ago, pxd730615 said:

Thank you, I have tried this method. In fact, before the magic is activated, the followers have already been automatically equipped (following the player to another cell).

Thank you for your reply. I already know the method you mentioned, which is to equip  armor (set non replaceable).
The problem I want to solve here: if the follower is naked and there is a armor in the bag. When switching cells, followers will automatically equip this armor.
I am looking for a way to stay naked without equip armor.

that is, find a way to SetPlayerTeammate(false) before switching cells. 

this is what i looking for.

Edited by pxd730615

11 hours ago, xkkmEl said:

Based on your suggestion, finally found a solution.
1. Modify PlayerFollowerPackage and add condition : GetInSameCell = 1
2. Add a teleport Package for follower, condition : GetInSameCell = 0, and add  script:

Scriptname PlayerFollowerTeleport Extends Package Hidden

Actor property PlayerRef Auto

Function Fragment_0(Actor akActor)
	if akActor.IsPlayerTeammate()
		akActor.SetPlayerTeammate(false)
		Utility.Wait(0.1)
		akActor.moveto(PlayerRef)
		akActor.SetPlayerTeammate(true)
	endif
EndFunction

3. tests are perfect.

Edited by pxd730615