Issue with HS Breezehome

SappyCookie

SOLVED: Silly mistake, it only had to do with my load order, it seems. It has been a few years since I used MO2 and thought HS was high in the priority list, but wasn't. I tested this before, but did it incorrectly. Thanks everyone.

Hello!

I installed Elianoras Breezehome but decided I preferred HS Breezehome, so I replaced one for the other.

Unfortunately, this did not go smoothly. With HS Breezehome, parts of the balcony and terrace are missing, the tower structure basically, with flying furniture, SCREENSHOT.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, because the lux and embers patch don't seem to be loading, but I'm not sure what. I also have the HS resources installed.

I tried loading older saves and even starting a new game and the issue is still there. I also got the mods before I bought Breezehome for the first time. I don't seem to be having any problem with buying the decorations from Proventus Avenicci.

Not sure what I can do to fix it or what is the source of the issue, if I'm doing something wrong. Elianora's Breezhome seems to still be working, but I would really like to do a playthrough with HS.

Any recommendations , please?

Thanks you.

Edited by SappyCookie

Really, Breezehome is a tough one to mod, it’s so close to other cells that the slightest change (overlap) can cause a few problems. 
Whiterun is one area I try to stay as vanilla as possible.