The New Rating System, poll

Thor.

The Rating system  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of it

• do you like it?
    • do you dislike it?

I personally don't like it because its asks you to wait 3 full 3 hours before you can rate the thing, the file can be as simple as a texture replacer and it still asks you to test it, Half the time i forget to rate it after that length of time.

What do you think

If something like this already exists please inform me.

I like it, it has more advantages than disadvantages. Although the 3 hour limit could be considered too high or perhaps too low.

If people really want to vote, they will. That will make them more valuable too ;).

I think I have to say this again, I did on the official comments for the news at TESNexus. I think I should do this again.

Ancient Aeon still don't think this is a good idea for unpopular mods, with a superior quality.

I loved the new features, except it will be hard to find good unpopular mods.

High endorsements means popular mods, high endorsements also mean many downloads, many downloads usually means old mods, old mods got high endorsements.

There are mods that rated 10.00, 9.80, 9.50, 9.20. But they have small amount of how many rated them (usually 10 to 25), so they only will got 10 to 25 endorsements, even they previously have 10.00 rating.

With the use of endorsement system, mods with 10.00 and little less rating and small people who rated it (usually from 15 to 25) will be hard to find. Because with the new rating system, those mods just got 15 to 25 endorsements.

But the other features are good, but you may want to fix this problem. Sorry if makes the staff unhappy, but that's the way I see it.

"The unpopular modders hard-worked creation must treated honorably."

Man its starting to make me go mad, man please reduce the wait time for the mod that you would like to rate, its starting to get frustrating :wallbash: , i may boycott this and not rate at all, if they don't change it.

Just my opinion >:(

Ill wait though, i am not all that patient with these sort of things.

I like the new rating system, but I usually rate the mod, then download it, because I always forget to rate afterwards :( So that should be removed from the new system, I think.