Zombie attack

antonkr

October 17, 2012 mid-night. Everybody in a small town Hope, California is asleep. Anton wakes up hearing screaming. He takes his hunting rifle to see whats going on. As he gets out he sees zombies. He shoots down all of them and runs into his 4 bedroom house and waits overnight. He wakes up. In caution he walks out. He sees no zombies because its a day. He decideds to go to local super market to get some supplies and weapons he hears someone... (if you decided to join you are that one that anton hears)

character sheet.

Weapons:(no sci-fi. and note that we are not soldiers and we barely have any weapons)

Clothes (same thing no sci-fi

Skills: (3 of them. )

and what happend to you since the infection started.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I level my gun and call, "Show yourself!" Seeing it is not a zombie, I lower my gun, and walk forward and extend my hand as though for a handshake. "I'm Flogging," I say. "Its been a heckuva night. I heard someone out in the street, and I went out to see who it was. This zombie tries to grab me, and I have to cap him. I owe my life to my gun. I'm lucky I grabbed it as I came out my door. I see you're trying to get supplies as well.... What do I call you?"

Name: Flogging

Appearence: 6'2" short brown hair, brown eyes

Weapons: Restored 6 shooter (packs a punch though), Viking sword

Clothes: Jeans, combat boots, black t-shirt, leather coat

Skills: Small guns, Blades, Medicine

Personality: Friendly to most, serious, business-like, laid back during acceptable times, intelligent, knowledgable, enjoys a pint.

off: thanks for another great RP idea anton!

i walk out of my house door to see the village terrorized by zombies. i start to look around see if i can see anyone. i then see 2 men chatting i run over to them and say "why hello there and what shall i call you 2 then. so i guess im not the person alive then. cool" bloody hell last night was bad wasnt it. i mean i hear screams over terror that woke me up, to find my son dead. after i heard them trying to get through my door luckily i keep a sledgehammer under my bed.

Name: Roger Melbourne

Appearence: 6ft 1, 10 stone

Weapons: sledgehammer and a half battered double-barrel shotgun

clothes: black hoodie, a baseball cap, jeans ripped a bit on the knees and a pair of trainers

skills: small guns, intelligence, melee weapons

personality: intelligent, likes a laugh at most of the wrong times, can be serious, anger issues and can be very relaxed

off: sounds good to me this rp

"Good call my friend. Shall we scavenge this super-market?" I ask. "By the way.... Does anyone have any .50 cal bullets? When I refurbished this revolver, I made it capable of firing modern .50 bullets.... Unfortuantely, I'm down to twelve, plus the ones already loaded... All told, I have 18 shots."

first lets scavenge the super market. Find food, supplies anything. Oh yea we also need walkie talkies.

off

if this place goes how by my plan we will soon have awesome guns, turrets , flame throwers and stuff. But i want to make it as realistic as possible.

i take a cart to flogging"here you go" i say, after i walk off and get my own cart. i go straight down to the hardware isle and grab wood hammers etc for barricades n such.

"Thanks, oh, grab me an axe while you're in the hardware aisle!" I proceed to walk down the canned foods aisle, dumping entire sections of canned food into the cart. "Anton, perhaps our next stop should be a drug store, then a sporting goods store for some tents and weapons. Plus we could get the two-way radios there."