Zombie attack

antonkr

"Not entirely sure.... You were out for awhile. But, I hooked you up to this stuff, and it appears to have worked..... A nuclear power plant blew up and our water is now irradiated. So, we were planning on packing up our belongings and heading out to..... Somewhere the water is safe to drink. I was thinking.... Maybe Corvallis, Oregon?" I say this last part to the group at large. "Plenty of land we could grow things on, plenty of rain for water. Perhaps not the city though. We should stick to the countryside. Any other location ideas?"

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, hi back, Subject!

What was wrong? Why did you fell apart? - I ask him while bringing him some drink.

About Flogg's idea...

countryside... yeah, sound good, but there aren't as many supplies there as there are in the town. We could grow food, however.

OK, I support flogg in this idea.

city- coutry 2-0

off:

sorry, I'm not much before a computer. you know, holiday in England. I cant get to computer too much.

"True. Michigan would be quite a trek though... So, I've heard Michigan as a suggestion, and my suggestion of the Oregon country still stands. Any further votes before we set out for somewhere?" I ask.

off: If this takes place anywhere near where I live, it's over 100 degrees right now here in California.