Zombie attack

antonkr

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's definately Canada then, I say.

Then I hear the shout for help.

Dammit - I say as I start running towards the source.

I see pyrates fighting tons of zombies. I get my handgun, aim and shoot them one by one till my clip is empty. Instead of reloading, I grab my combat knife and start to run towards the zombies.

Guest deleted1302297
I hear a scream and wake up. I grab my rifle and go outside to see Fenix Hun fighting one with a combat knife... i hold my breath aim for the zombie and take off the top section of his face.

Angela heard the shouts and gun fire. She rushed out with her pistols and open fire on the zombies. The bullets hit couple zombies. The zombies fell to the ground with a loud crash. With her ammo depleted, she drew her lead pipe and charged to assist Fenix.

After argueing with flogging and angla i go Open fire on the zombies till i have no ammo ... i threw my UMP9 at them but i didnt know that i had 1 bullet in the clip and i missed the zombies and it shot hitting my right leg i fall to the ground screaming "F**** THAT STUPID GUN"

hearing fire anton takes out his gun and starts shooting. After we are clear i say: guys i know how to fly small propeller airplanes. I defiantly can fly it to canada. Airoport is on the west side of town. But there is one problem. West side has alot of zombies. wait i have an idea, what if we just go really fast on that jeep. and ignore zombies.