Zombie attack

antonkr

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On: ok, you guys go to the ship, I stand here with Roger and make sure he won't die

off: I correct the translation:

I am not inclined in any wind,

Devastating hail.

I stand unshaken,

I was born a Hungarian!

"I used to be with the Boy Scouts so I know at least the basic stuff to keep subject alive until we can get to the aircraft carrier, I've never heard of a major naval ship not having a med bay and supplies." I say then head up to apply some rough first aid to subject. then walk back downstairs. "Well, I couldn't do much without proper supplies but I'd say he'll hold up until we get to the carrier I suggest we pile in the speed boat and get going, we better take along all the supplies we can too. We'll be able to head back with a troop transport for the vehicles but while we're gone they and everything inside of them are wide open to zombie exploitation."

Off: I take a nap, and you advance without me

*Took off her button shirt and bundle it up, then place under Subject head* There! that should help! (still has her sport bra)

*climbs into the boat, wielding a assault rifle, police baton, 2 pistols* I going to the Carrier *said Angela as her hair blow in the wind*

I hop into the boat and sits next to Angela assuming I won't be the one driving and ask, "So, what's your story?"

off: I read all the character pages but let's assume since I came in late I don't know what happened early on

aircraft carrier huh?. I bet 100 bucks that there is some guns there. I am sure its no longer usefull. But we have to go there anyway. i hop on the boat with my rifle.

OK, I hop on the boat, carrying subject. Let's bring him to the ship's med.bay. I know, I should have stayed at the base, but I'm jealous of the carrier. - I say.

And I think anton is true. I don't think that anything of value can be found there. Except for guns, and some other supplies like food, and stuff like that.

I step aboard the carrier and head up the stairs in the superstructure and go up to the command level then sprint out with two dozen zombies chasing me yelling out cusses. When I exit the superstructure I take my claymore off my back and position myself to the side of the door and begin hacking and slashing zombies as they come out. "A LITTLE HELP OVER HERE!"