Zombie attack

antonkr

Firing my revolver, I shout, "Let's get this bird off the ground! I only have a few shots before I have to reload!" Firing off the remaining five shots, I slam closed the hatch, lock it down and say, "Scratch four shufflers. Off we get?"

OFF: Sorry guys, my computer crashed..... Haven't been able to get back on.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flaps, Up. Throttle 5% taxiing to the runway, ok we are lined up with a runway, Throttle 100%.

50 seconds later, and we are up. Flaps down, gear up. Okay so where are we going?

"wow, i just joined this group, i thought all guys already had a game plan... , well first things first if I can help angela fully recover I need some supplys from a hospital, she will be fully counsious untill then but, she still neds some work done." Tyler was giving angela medical attention, he was bandaging around the shrapnel so it would not move and it wouldent push it any farther down, he then gave angela a setidive.

"Lovely! I managed to load my medical supplies into this thing before we took off." I pulled out a duffel and opened it. Pulling out a probe, a bottle of whiskey, a scalpel, a large pair of tweezers, and an old shirt, I say, "If you could hold her still Tyler.... We have the whiskey to clean the wounds, the probe to find shrapnel, the scalpel to cut out the shrapnel (if need be), and the tweezers to pull out the shards. And the cloth to clean away blood and sterilize the instruments. Primitive, yes, effective, yes." With that, I uncork the bottle and pour a little over the wounds. I then take the probe and start to locate and remove shrapnel.

One hour later:

"That should be all of it..... I'll clean the wounds one last time, then dust them with some sulfa powder. We can slap some gauze over them, and she should be okay...." I continue to do so, then clean the instruments, and say to anton, "I have no idea. I'm all for Canada, but I think you all had decided on someplace warmer, down near the tropics. It's up to you, wherever we have enough fuel left for is where we should head for." Sterilizing, and re-packing the instruments, I sit down and quietly speak to someone no one can see.

District of Columbia has most of the zombies, I will not land a plane there if you put a gun near my head,and we planned to go to Nicaragua. We will land at Mexico City to refuel the plane.

As I heard there no survivals, and the only thing i can do is drop you off 3000 feet, with parachute, and if you want to go i would come with you but i am the only person here to know how to fly this thing