Zombie attack

antonkr

"Farewell Tyler, I hope you meet your battalion, mowe down some zombies for me, and remember, headshots, that's the only way." Zephyr said clapping Tyler on the back.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well lets head to Nicaragua then. Okay we will be there in 6 hours, I recomend everybody take a good sleep, you are lucky we didn't take cessna this is way bigger and haves way more space in here.

Zeph couldn't sleep so he grabbed a clipboard that had old flight records on it and some plain pages of paper and turned to a clean page then began taking stock of every piece of equipment and then began formulating how to build a defensible base on the island.

Sudden turbulence shook the plane and woke Angela up. As she got up from the makeshift bedding. She felt sore all over and notice that she was in her underwear. She flown at the sight and roll her eyes as she grab a sheet and rapped around her.

She notices Zeph working on something and "ask what is he doing?".

"Couldn't sleep, so I'm taking stock of what we have and what we can do with it, this is all we'll have on the island except for things we're able to make from wreckage, the natural environment, or the plane. We have to stay on the island for the duration or we risk infection and marauders coming to the island which is a can we don't want to open so transport will be at a bare minimum and probably won't even happen and if it does it'll likely be en masse back to civilization or emergency evacuation to a different location because we were over run. I don't mean to sound overly worried or overthink things but we need to be prepared. Unfortunately I don't think the militaries of the world will be able to save our country and by the time they get it into their thick skulls the infection will have spread to canada and mexico and it will be two large to simply nuke away, the whole world will be either in nucleur winter or zombie apacolypse. Pessimistic yes, realistic, unfortunately also yes." Zeph said grimly, bags had formed under his eyes from sleep depervation, he had been to busy or too pumped on adrenaline to sleep more than a few hours at a time for the past month or so he was nearing the point of collapse.

Zeph hadn't realised how long he had been standing and cataloging when the plane touched down in an open area on the island. "Here already? I must have really zoned." Zeph hopped out of the plane to look for natural caves, bluffs, etc. for a good location for a house/fort complex.

Angela join Zeph. to search for secure locations to start to build. "I have experience in this, Urban experience but experience". Angela is now wearing spare uniforms found in the plane.