Zombie attack

antonkr

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler switches channels to a closer one, very staticy but understandible Tyler said "I grouped up with my batalion and we had the situation under control for a while, but we were overcomed by the force of the infected, again i am the last one, I am going to go to the Close airstrip" glass and plywood can be heard breaking in the background then gunshots, "damnit , I have to go, Untill we meet again my friends."

This is White Dog i will be able to track your location because of the chip i putted in that bullet. Closest airstrip is 2 miles southwest from you.

"alright, im almost there." Tyler makes his way for the airstrip, all those years of military training helped him, even with all the eqquiptment he made it there in under 12 minutes, " ive holed myself in one of the hangars, i dont know how long untill they find me then get in."

Tyler loads up his M4A1 SOPMOD and kicks open the door sprinting for the plane while firing at infected in front of him, "Open the hatch and start it up" Tyler yelled out , he was running as a large group was following right behind him, Tyler jumps and pulls himself up into the plane and hold onto a handle in the doorway while firing at the group of infected and pulls up the hatch."Lets go!"

White Dog opens the hatch and lets Tyler in. He tryes to start the enigine: Common common common. S**t i can't start that thing. I better hope you have a plan soldier.

Tyler Opened the hatch back up and fired at the close infected and threw two fragmentation grenades, after they exploded tyler said " Lets go, after that long flight your probably out of fuel, ill hold them off and you load up the plane, there are barrels right ouside." Tyler jumps down and opens fire on the remaining infected.

I think its not fuel, I was having some trouble flying it here. We have to get another plane or fix this one. White Dog looks at navigation screen: The only other airport is 36 miles from here.

And I think I was flying friend of mine there, and my plane was supposed to get to california, hmm tomorrow, so i think its still there.