Zombie attack

antonkr

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i drive off in the jeep looking for the forest. i then stop the jeep by the forest and head out. i notice it will be a long journey to the hideout.

2-3 hours later: after walking for a while i finda small cave 100 yards away from me. i run there, as soon as i gget there i get my bottle of water out and start to drink a bit of it. i then head inside and notice a table in the middle with a couple of boxes filled with ammo, but, there was a note by one of the boxes saying

'hello. the man who wrote this letter is paul melbourne a father of one. i hid in this cave to find shelter from the infection. but anyway if you are looking for guns to help you against the infection, you need to head down the middle tunnel, down there you will find a mp5 submachine gun, a colt m1191 pistol, a couple of grenades and a bit of ammo. if you look in the boxes on this table there is quite a bit of ammo to help you last through the infection. also i just want to say goodbye to my son roger, who i will miss very much. i am going to run, run as far away from this hell hole, i will leave the stuff though i am scared. i would tell you where im going but i must not, because you may follow me which is not what i want. i could die out here.

Paul J Melbourne

Meanwhile, at the top of a hill:

-"Valais air base, this is Echo one, please respond"

-...dead silence...

-"I repeat, this is Echo one. We had an emergency landing in the city, because the chopper`s fuselage got damaged!"

-EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!

<turns radio off>

Damn. We`re pretty much screwed.

OK, I`m off to the Blackhawk...

30 mins later:

OK, so here I am. I got a cutting torch from a toolshop.

later still...

Damn, this thing is heavy!

This is Fenix to anton, I got the vulcan, requesting some help. Some help like a truck.

I finish stocking the basement with our weapons, food, and ammunition. I then open the wall and re-run the pluming and electricity so that we have working facilities in the basement. I then fortify the basement with the same kind of door as we installed in the front. I then finish work on the palisade, and set up a small medical section in the corner of the basement for me to keep my supplies in and that I can operate in.

off: sorry if you guys all have individual character names. I'm going to wind up calling you by your actual user name at some point, so I thought I'd give a heads-up.

*2-3 hours before*

*Angela helps Flogging and try not be to seductive*

Did you guys check the surround area? *in combination California, Cult, Street Dialect*

Guest deleted1302297

I'm going to go to the hardware store and pick up some tools and materials for barricading and i might get a few weapons too, does anyone want anything?

off:LMAO at wat fenix hun <thinks> :biggrin:

Guest deleted1302297

all right lets go.

*15 min later*

We should get some wooden planks, nails, powertools(for building and fighting), maybe sheet metal- they probably couldn't get through it and lets get lots of wood, lots.

*Grab a cart and starts to collected* Let's see, Nails...check, some power tools...*picks some*...check. *Notices a Oil and mischievous smile can across her face*

Guest deleted1302297

*grabs a few propane tanks, grabs some wiring, grabs big flood lights-could come in handy... grabs some wooden boards, 3 chainsaws, some 4x4's and loads em all up into a big cart.

says to angela, "i dont think we should stay in the neighborhood. i think we should get a convoy together- get some trucks, attach the vulcan to one, load up all our equipment in some other trucks- and we should move our base to a safer more strategic position because right now we are in the middle of the outbreak.