Zombie attack

antonkr

Name:pryrates

Appearance: bald with skin streched back over face he looks like he wants to kill everyone

Weapon: butcher's knife

Backstory: pryrates has a reputation for being present when evil things are happening. and is a suspect in 45 counts of murder. pryrates hunger for power and as a young boy started tearing open dogs to see what made them tick. as he got older he became more twisted and was imprisoned for attempting to skin and eat a young girl. he also is a suspected scitzophrenic and switches between being a homicidal maniac and a power hungery monster. one of his most infamous crimes was the murder of his mother and father through use of sulfuric acid the police found him standing over their bodies watching them melt. when questioned in cout about what happened he told the judge and jury every detail of his parents death and then asked if the jury woul like to renact their deaths. although being given numorous life sentences and death sencences he has both escaped and evaded both. IS his presence in the zombie attack coincidence? or not?

Hobbies:killing, mutilation, cannibleism, occult, and watching people in pain.

Skills: torture,assasination, ritual sacrifice

is looking for suviviors To help wink wink

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hrs later I got home carrying the vulcan.

-Thanks you for the help. I had to carry this s*** alone through the whole town! Sorry guys, no ammo, If someone came with a truck, we could loaded it up with the ammo too.

Then I put it on the barricade.

Then I walk to angela, give her a rose saying: a flower to a flower, sweetie, I got it to you from the field. (actually I just stole it from a flower shop, after killing the zombie shopkeeper),

Then I give shipo a choclate bar I got from another shop.

The I go, have a nap and prepare for the night

What the hell? I shout as I run to subject.

He's still breathing. And his heart still beating. I say to flogg. It seems he is not in danger of dieing. At least for now...

The rest is up to flogging (mind if I call you flogg?:) )

Oh, and by the way, there's no need to call me Michael. Mike is enough

yesterday when the vuclan arrive when she recive the flower* Thanks *puts in a vase with water, then goes up to her room and undress then drop on the bed*

Off: I make post for a reaction

Morning (whenever someone shouted WTF)

She heard loud curse, she grab her gun ,then ran down the stairs but forgot to dress* Shouted: What Happen?