ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

PS3/PS4 Buttons Interface

brenston123

I have searched EVERYWHERE, and I still have not found a mod that replaces the button prompts in-game from the Xbox controls to Playstation controls. I would like for when button prompts appear on screen, it display the Playstation controls so that it is much less confusing. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, here is a mod that does exactly what I'm asking for in Dark Souls: http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/690/? Thanks!

• 1 year later...

I'm currently in the process of attempting this. Thus far I have the Y button to delete a save file in the Load save screen changed to the playstation's triangle button. I'm not sure how much my change affects the rest of the game though.

I noticed that the Y button in the inventory screen didn't change, and I believe the inventory button is trapped within a SWF file so I'm going to see if I can figure out how to change that.

I really have no idea what I'm doing but I've made a small amount of progress so that's at least something! Gonna keep poking around and hopefully I can get everything.