ENB Problems

roman200333

Alright so I just got Phinix Natural ENB version 0.246 after using a very old one for tatsudoshi, version .126 I think. So since there's so much new optimization and performance stuff in it like clearing Vram which should really help with loading times, but the results I got were a little bit different than promised in that it completely broke my game's graphics, and I have no idea how to fix it. I did all the .ini stuff required, and I would really prefer to avoid a clean install since I have 100+ .esps and a bunch of textures I won't even try to count.

So I went ahead and recorded a video of the problem here it is: ****ALSO SEIZURE WARNING**** Seriously the thing flips out when I toggle between ENB on, and ENB off. 5:12 would be a good place to skip to, to see the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5tN-D7HJ10&feature=youtu.be

Feel free to just skip around it since I ended up not cutting out the loading screens out of laziness =/ I also left my specs in the description so any help would be appreciated since I didn't find anybody with a similar issue.

Thanks!

Edit: Well I feel really, really stupid. Sorry for wasting everybody's time, the problem seems to have come from the fact that I didn't launch the normal Skyrim launcher to re-adjust settings for ENB to work (maybe?)

As well as doing many other things, which I suppose one of them did the trick so here's a list of what I remember doing. 1.Launch the normal launcher 2. Re-read mod instructions VERY CAREFULLY and double check EVERYTHING even if you believe that you already did it. 3. Check your Skyrim install for the injector version of ENB, if it's there remove it, there's a possibility of it messing with the wrapper version. 4. Read the instructions AGAIN 5. Do a little dance, if the dance doesn't succeed come to the forums and ask for help only to realize you probably missed a step and come back in a couple of hours saying it :) 6. Do a little victory dance and enjoy Skyrim!

No but really if you have something like I do it's probably an issue with the .ini or even the launcher configuration, and the off-chance of drivers issues. Again post is obsolete now, but I am leaving it here incase anybody has the same problem and comes across this :)

Edited by roman200333