[LE] [WIP] Northpoint

ionis

rumors have it, that this is dead and you've moved back to NV?

Not true, though I am planning to lend my hand in programming for a large NV project.

Awesome! Double content than one for NV and Skyrim. But glad to hear you are doing some sort of Fallout thing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The concept of such palatable content is making my mouth water I too can't wait. . . but I will for such rich new area's to explore. I wish I could contribute but I haven't mastered the creation kit enough yet or I would help out. This new world space is one of my favorites and I'm watching this thread contently.

as loyal orc player who loves her battles, i simply cannot wait for wereboar :D

can you give a glimpse of wereboar tree? some unique ability?

Playable wereboars are something we'd like to implement, however they aren't planned for the initial release - possibly as an optional add-on further down the line.

The concept of such palatable content is making my mouth water I too can't wait. . . but I will for such rich new area's to explore. I wish I could contribute but I haven't mastered the creation kit enough yet or I would help out. This new world space is one of my favorites and I'm watching this thread contently.

Thank you for your support anyway!

We're actually covered when it comes to CK work, but as an aside (and to anyone else reading), we are still after a concept artist, a creature rigger and a modeller.

These jobs aren't holding up progress (yet), however there will come a point when the mod is finished except for these areas ^.

Edited by ionis