Reinstituting Raptors into Society

NicholasRyker

I came in here expecting a discussion on basketball. :facepalm: The Raptors are having a good year, though I wouldn't exactly describe them as a dominating species, except maybe against the Knicks.

Continuing on with the debate, oh personal reference the rapters aren't one of the best basketball teams.

If anything learned from Jurassic park, its a bad, bad idea.

Edited by Thor.

My uncle talks about this from time to time, he says that really it'd just be the stupid people that would get eaten. But no, like Vagrant said we would kill them faster than they could breed or be cloned and if we didn't kill them all, they would be considered a delicacy. Raptor meat, would be a big seller during the new Raptor hunting season. Would probably taste a lot like chicken to so you know there would be knock off Raptor meat being sold left and right that's really just made of soy beans and chicken byproducts, and no one would really tell the difference. So really the only thing that would change if they were brought back would be a small increase in fatal animal attacks cause some idiot would wanna poke em with a stick, and you'd have the option of ordering a raptor burger or raptor nuggets at a restaurant. And lets face it, we'd all try it at least once just to say we did.