Fort Sungard

sdkfz151

Hi all,

I was wondering why there is still no mod out there that adds ennemies inside fort Sungard.

It is the biggest fort of all Skyrim in a strategical place and at the crossroad of some important roads.

I am playing with populated forts and towers mod but it only adds a couple forsworns (meh) oustide the castle but there is still NO ONE inside , it is all empty! And that's a really big place ! there are 5 indoors areas!

Fort Sungard Tower, Fort Sungard Oubliette ,Fort Sungard Annex ,Fort Sungard Shrine, Fort Sungard Muster.

I don t know what the devs were thinking....

I am just requesting a mod that adds ennemies inside the fort and maybe replacing the forsowrns with bandits , maybe a small new faction like heavy armored bandits or some dark knights that really give a stiff resistance!

I know that the fort is a place for one the the stormcloack quests ( battle of fort sungard ) soit should be compatible with it.

any thoughts about it?? please do not hesitate to comment or support!

cheers guys

It's part of the civil war quest, so both Imperials and Stormcloaks have a quest there. Maybe that's why they left it alone. I think it's also a target for one or more radiant quests, not sure.

I use both the Populated X and Immersive Patrols mods and then use ASIS to generate extra random spawns and this place is always a good fight for me.

Anyway, adding extra spawns inside shouldn't be the hardest of tasks but anyone attempting it should pay attention to the civil war quests and possibly hook up their adds to any enable/disable markers present.