Disguise Mod?

Whitsel

Hey guys, I requested this file a while back, but I guess the person who was attempting it gave up. I tried making this myself, but to no avail. So here is my second/last public request in hopes of the one last mod I think F3 needs:

1) Basically self-explanatory: I would love it if we could dress our characters in enemy armor and be able to infiltrate past them.

2) To help with balance, you should have to acquire this through a certain stealth perk or sneak level.

3) Some armor should REQUIRE you to wear the helmet to cover your face(up to you which ones).

4) Would be superb if it supported the DLC armors.

5) Combating them in front if their peers, sneaking, pickpocketing, etc should cause them to attack you(and thus remember you for a day or so).

Would anyone be so kind as to take their time to develop this for me and the rest of the community? Thanks.

P.S. -I know about the disguise mods already out there, but they are extremely buggy, do not support DLC and one of them causes a CTD on leveling up.

I have both of the disguise mods and they work sometimes. Like you said they are buggy. :/ This would help me really much with my mr. 47 character. :D