Request: Medkits to heal broken limbs

TwistedSisler

It just doesn't make sense to me to heal a crippled limb with a needle. Something else I was thinking about (not sure how feasible it would be) is to bring back the doctor skill from the classic Fallout games. I'm about to check out that link evilneko sent.

I'm not so much concerned with the amount of stimpaks being used as much as I am with the realism in it. My two problems with it are 1. I don't think that one item should do two completely different things. and 2. As I said before, you cant heal a broken limb by injecting yourself with a needle.

if your talking about realism, you also can't just use a medkit to fix a broken leg and go out and fight more SuperMutants...

broken limbs take forever to heal, so if you wanted a totaly realisic game, every time a limb got crippled you would have to hobble around you Megaton house for weeks before you could go back to fighting...

lol, ok maybe I don't want the game to be THAT realistic. I mean it is a game, I understand that, but having a medkit would at least simulate some sort of dressing the wounds instead of just sticking yourself with a stimpak and your limbs are healed.

I looked at that link and its not quite what I was looking for. I'm just simply looking for an item which its sole purpose is to repair limbs and have that ability taken away from the stimpak.