Skyrim hud keep disappearing..

NetDigger

I have a BIG problem with the hud.It's just keep disappearing.No compass,no sub nothing.

Ive try to install IHUD,I thought maybe a mod will handle the hud better than the game itself,but still no go.

I really need advise here..

• 8 months later...

Join the club. When I am moving forward the cursor reappears and identifies things but when I stop, it only flashes by. I just updated my graphics driver also and I'm not sure if that might have something to do with it. I thought I had gotten rid of it by loading up Immersive HUD and toggling it on and off but it came back today.

BTW I'm running Windows 8.1 without any compatibility. During testing of this issue I've found that if I sneak the cursor and activation info shows up AND strangely enough, when I draw my sword, or raise my fists to fight.

I've never used the immersive Hud Mod before but maybe there's a stray script somewhere that got dropped in my data file.

Edited by tiger8u2

I just figured out my problem. I have two "bag" mods and they seem to conflict some how. One is Haven Bag and the other is Bag of Holding. For some reason the BSA for Bag of Holding got deleted in my data directory so when I got the bag and tried to set up the access to it, there were no scripts. What's interesting is that when I got the Bag of Holding I was actually IN the Haven Bag doing some crafting. When I pressed the Hot Key to open the Bag of Holding I got teleported OUT of the Haven Bag! I assume because they BOTH are using the MASK slot.