trouble on homefront side quest problem

I have problem with trouble on homefront side quest, I missed radio signal by aggata(or something), now the radio signal is not coming again, i know i need to be in magaton or near vault 101 to get signal, but i completely missed to listen to the signal.

if anyone can help,plz give me needed code to active quest and way to how to make it enable via console, or show me where to edit a script or something in geck to re_enable that quest, i'm quite modder myself.

Amata*. The signal will stay untill even after you complete the game (say with DLC such as Broken Steel enabled), the most obvious reason as to why you do not have the radio signal is because you're not at the specific stage in the main storyline where the radio signal becomes accessible.

I found in my latest game that if you don't go to the vault when you hear the radio signal it seems to vanish (I decided to wander around a lot before heading over to the Vault). I stood directly outside the vault door and no signal, opened the fault and had a very quick few second burst of it and then had it cut out again

The good thing should be that as long as you have heard the radio signal once, you'll have a DATA entry informing you of the password on your PIPBoy, and simply attempting to open the vault door will progress the story