Help Me!

theDemonJackal

I have just gotten an update for my windows to convert it to 8.1(I was basically forced to as my computer was acting up on me and the update promised to fix it) and now my camera movemnet is not working. If I am running in a straight line I cannot turn or move in any other direction unless i stop running.

I cannot use the mouse as well as another button on my keyboard it seems and this, of course i s a burden.

Does anyone know how I can fix it? As it is not only with new vegas but also fallout 3

Ummm isen't that normal behavior for Sprinting...(Part of Project Nevada). NA i just checked....I cant Strafe (side step) but all mouse movements work...lol

In any case check your Keyboard mappings didn't get messed up.

Load Game to the First menu>Settings>Controls>Action Mapping

Make sure you don't have a Joystick enabled?

Try to : "Verify Integrity Game Cache" in Steam.

Haven't used win 8 and don't ever plan to. My install of Win 7 is since 2009 and is rock solid! ...lol I can laugh because i suffered, thru .... Win 3.1 95, 98, Millennium, XP, 2000 and Vista. They finally got it right with 7 and i am sticking with it...hahhaha.

Good luck.

Check that the Update dident mess with your Mouse software...(reinstall mouse) Had this happen to a buddy...an update from microsoft, then his Microsoft mouse (an Intellipoint) was deemed UNsuported..ahhahha He had to buy a new mouse.

Edited by camaro_69_327