Hi! Im a YouTube Community Channel Director. We are starting to do a series of skyrim mod showcases on our community channel. We raised money for chairty by playing games and entertain with the audience. If you have any mods that wants me to do a showcase feel free to skype me at: clumsykidify or reply to this post.

• 2 months later...

You can showcase "Tel Nalta" is you like, its a Telvanni town with a player home and a home for the spouse and two kids as well.

Some new summon spells, npcs that occupy the town and the guards can be your followers, you should check out the description to see what in it exactly.

Of course due to how Bethesda created one pod interiors for Telvanni in Dragonborn we are basically stuck with those pods which doesn't leave much room for customization, however we are working on new objects so who knows in the future the mod may look completely different.

So far the mod is not that popular, I'm not sure why but maybe people just don't fancy living in mushrooms, I guess I'm one of the few people stuck with a fetish for mushrooms that began back in Morrowind.