S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

antonkr

After the initial Chernobyl Disaster, attempts were made to repopulate the area, primarily with scientists and military personnel. However, in 2006, almost 20 years after the first incident, a second disaster occurred, caused by the C-consciousness program, killing or mutating most of the inhabitants

1 year later people and scientists were coming to search for valuable artifacts.

anyway there is alot of info here http://soc.stalker-game.com/?page=monsters

Artifacts are made by radiation. They are very expensive and that is mostly the reason why so many people got here

factions

STALKERS

stalkers explore the zone on there own, mostly because they want independence.

Bandits

Bandits came to the zone to eather buy and sell weapons or to hide from law

Zombied stalkers

Those stalkers are suffering from huge impact of radiation.

Scientists

They came here to reasearch the zone. Because they are not so much of soldiers, stalkers sell them artifacts.

Freedom

They declare that they are fighting for free access to the zone and are conflicting with army units and Duty

Duty:

There mission is to protect the world from the zone. They are fighting with monsters, which helps regular stalkers alot

character sheet

Name

bio.

weapon ( Most weapons used are Russian and Ukraine and there is not much guns from

other countries)

armor

other equipment

mine

Name: Anton aka white dog

bio: One day he woke up, lying on the ground. He didnt know what happend to him. He saw a pistol next to him. He takes it and looks for something. He is very wounded. He sees a duty outpost. He screams help. Duty took care of him. Later he joined them. But he is not like every duty soldier. Nobody who is not working for duty doesnt know that he is part of them. He gets missions and does them. After he is done, he goes back to duty outpost and gets reward. He spends his reward on new weapons and goes to his hideout. He seems to be loner but actually he haves some friends.

weapons: AK-74 with scope grenade launcher and flashlight attachment. Knife.

he haves some less expansive loot at his hideout, but he doesn't use it

armor: long coat covering duty armor

other equipment: first aid kit. radiation meter. PDA. binocular.

personality quiet in zone, but when he is on the base he likes to talk to duty soldiers. Even know he is working for duty he is neutral with freedom.

----------------------------

Anton is going for hunting then he sees a wounded man, he runs up to him(if you decided to join you are wounded guy)...

EDIT: spent two hours creating

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Flogging

Bio: Before the Disaster Flogging worked as a quartermaster in the armed forces, picked up some particular skills there. After his cousin was wrongly executed (his cousin was a field medic from whom Flogging obtained some medical training), Flogging left the armed forced and owned a tavern. Left Chernobyl area after the Disaster only to run in to trouble with some locals in the next "normal" city. Fled shortly after said trouble, and came back to Chernobyl as a STALKER. Flogging now roams around the zone working for various people as a mercenary. He is looking for a more permanent position as either a medic, quartermaster, or both.

Weapons: Ak-47, Tokarev TT-33.

Armor: Hobnailed-jackboots, trench coat, gas mask (Hungarian), helmet (Austrian). Underneath the coat is a light set of KEVLAR taken from a dead soldier.

Other equip: Bayonet, boot knife, 3 frag grenades, one smoke, 3 flash-bangs, 2 C-4, 2 tear-gas grenades, one medical kit, one canteen

Personality: Quiet, reserved, businesslike

Flogging draws his Tokarev and points it at the man. Through his mask, he calls, "Who are you?"

Name: Nina

Bio: She was sold by her parents to pay off the debts. On the way to her new "home". The truck crashed and she escaped. She stumble across landscape, trying to escape her captors. The captors came close to capurted her again but disappear as she continue into the zone. She came apond a corpse of a STALKER. She collopse onto the ground and started to cry. Then she recogize the area. Then had idea. She will dissappear into the Zone and work as a Hunter. She stripped the corpse of all useful items. And then started life as a Stalker and took up the name "Nina".

Weapons: 2 Kora-919 and A Combat Shotgun

Armor/Clothes:

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc3/Starch_bucket/screenshots/forum%20RP/Dazzler.jpg

Items: Bandages, first aid kit, couple artifacts (Flash, Slime, Fireball, and 2 stoneflowers)

White dog points his gun at flogging and says: i am white dog. Who are you? anyway You need some medical help, i will bring you to outpost.

"I, my lad, am Flogging. Until we get to the outpost, if you could just give me some water..." Flogging then unlaced one of his boots, and used the lace as a torniquet. "Hobnailed Jackboots... Finest in the world, and their laces come in handy. Anyways, I was shot just below the knee by a hunter. Ruddy wan--r nearly blew it right off. By the way... If, when I'm walking better, you need supplies of anykind, tell me... I used to be a quartermaster for the armed forces, so I picked up on tricks used to "secure" goods. My cousin was a field medic, so I picked up some medical skills as well. But he was executed for a crime he didn't commit, so I left, and ran my own tavern. By the way. I think we are being watched," Flogging pointed over his shoulder into the trees.

A Teenager Girl walks forward with her hands up high. Her shirt is slightly undone. Her hands, legs, arms, cheek, and part chest are bruised, bloodily, and looks scared. "I'...I'm Nina."