S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

antonkr

I received a mission to find and capture one of the Monolith's generals and I officially saved your asses. Those guys will have such reinforcement that no stalker have ever saw. He is in that building, remember, we have to capture not kill. They will send a truck for us.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistlav reloads his AN. "Screw you, if monoloth are here, then that means the border is in trouble. If that is the case, then my duty is to Freedom, and not Dolg affairs. You can do what you want, but I am going to help the only real soldiers in the Zone." Misltlav storms off in the direction of the border. Gunfire and yelling is heard in the general direction.

Hacker empties a full magazine from his AK-74 at a group of approaching enemies, then loads the other magazine taped to the empty one. He yells, "WE NEED A PLAN OR WE WILL GET SLAUGHTERED, WE HAVE MORE ON THE WAY!" as he slings his AK-74 to switch to the M1 Carbine which he uses to take out a few enemies in the distance.

A monoloth soldier charges mistlav with a knife. Mistlav ducks and flips the soldier over his back, simultaneously pulling out his machete and whipping the monoloth soldier in the stomach with it. He then sheaths it and goes to join his Freedom brothers in battle at the border. "Follow me, the freedom soldiers will rally and help us."

No guys. You would be f**ked. You see this: Points at a small moving dot at the sky. This is F14 Tomcat. Now try to guess whos it is. He then takes out a Javeline (laser guided rocket launcher) and locks onto a plane. Gonna be an awesome fire-works.