Holy shart ,Point lookout craziness

dawnprawfet

Anyone who has played will know what im talking about but it was the creepiest thing in the entire game but it was awsome.

I was going to collect the pumga seeds from the big fruit and when i did i fell down... then i got right back up and i was like wtf? ,

Maybe its like the oasis one and i get a perk? but no the screen goes purple... aw shyt here we go.

Ghost hands sawwing on logs ,my bobbleheads surrounded everywere saying stuff their not supposed to, my mothers skeleton with balloons a teddy bear and party hat and the luck bobble head that said "dead mother in a nuclear holocaust with no friends to your name , how lucky are you?" then the huge needles sewwing the ground then the craziest shyt yet i see random people like lyons,miora and megaton settlers dead in the water and then i see mr.Burke by an atom bomb WTF?!?! ,i killed burke... then i talk to him he says somthing i dont remember and the bomb explodes CRAZY!!!!11!!!!1!!12

Actually the name wasn't Burke in the hallucination, but it was something else.

It was Mr. Break, actually. That whole section was hilarious. I actually laughed when I realized the significance of a couple hallucinations.

* The saw across the screen= Sawing your brain open.

* The sewing across the screen= Patching you up.

Oh, and the Smault-Boy Bobbleheads. XD

Clearly, drugs were involved. ;)

Not as much as the guys naming ZAFT MS were using though.