ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

NPC "Grabbing" Mod?

AncientGamer65

I've searched for this but have been unable to find anything...is there a mod out there that allows you to "grab" an NPC and move them the way you do items? And just for the sake of saying it, in the immortal words of Al Chestbreach,

"Groovatron, Stop Asking Me."

:P I'd get the Groovatron just for this feature, but I'm on an XBOX game pad and unwilling to get xpadder or switch to keyboard, and the Groovatron seems to work best with it. :/ Doing that is an eventuality, but if there's another mod with this feature that's controller-friendly, I'd rather do that first.

Dog companions have been driving me crazy lately, turning horizontal in front of doorways making me either push my way past or jumping over them...I'd love to be able to move them out of the way at the click of a thumb stick. :) ED-E parked himself in a doorway once and stayed put...I had to toggle collision just to get past him. :/

Anyway...outside of the Groovatron, does such a mod exist?

This kind of functionality can only be achieved by using certain NVSE functions that can detect key/button presses - none of which work with game controllers.
In other words, your only option is to use Xpadder or something similar.