ENB With Anime Effect and performance

Rockhart80

first: please use punctation, it makes your request easier to read (and therefore easier to understand) :D

second: this isn't possible with only an ENB.

You would have to alter every single texture in the game and most likely every normal map to get a cell shader effect, which is what comes as close as possible to an anime-like look.

I think the OP wants something which changes the look of Skyrim to some 3d cell shaded look, similar to Zelda Wind Waker or XIII (yes that is actually the games title).

@ GlaD0s30

I think this mod in conjunction with a fancy surreal lighting/high saturation/hig contrast ENB would be the closest you can get.

• 6 months later...

I think the OP wants something which changes the look of Skyrim to some 3d cell shaded look, similar to Zelda Wind Waker or XIII (yes that is actually the games title).

@ GlaD0s30

I think this mod in conjunction with a fancy surreal lighting/high saturation/hig contrast ENB would be the closest you can get.

Yeah... I thought about that too...

But I guess Glad0s30 just want anime looking characters.

And that mod makes your game look worse that Oblivion. And it doesn't help with the FPS too much... (I know this wasn't the subject but just to know... HiAlgoBOOST is the best FPS booster... There's HiAlgoSWITCH but the Boost was specially made for Skyrim :) )