Star wars armour conversion

marcushugh

I suggest showing a pic of it, it will get you more replies.

Its a nice idea, but you'll find not many will take it on, mainly cos it doesn't fit with the lore,

Not quite. It has nothing to do with lore, it's to do with what modders want to do with their time instead.

Btw where is your avatar from, it's pretty cool?

I don't suppose you would be willing to make a Stormtrooper Armour suit, there is a clone suit supposedly on the way said it was "coming soon" though that was back in June, still "Coming Soon" for a mod can vary wildly.

the OP seems to suggest using the meshes from Battlefront II or something... which would be a bad idea, I really liked the Hapslash mesh which is a mod for Jedi Knight II and Jedi Academy, it's the only video game Stormtrooper suit that got the Helmet right and not deformed.

I don't suppose you would be willing to make a Stormtrooper Armour suit, there is a clone suit supposedly on the way said it was "coming soon" though that was back in June, still "Coming Soon" for a mod can vary wildly.

the OP seems to suggest using the meshes from Battlefront II or something... which would be a bad idea, I really liked the Hapslash mesh which is a mod for Jedi Knight II and Jedi Academy, it's the only video game Stormtrooper suit that got the Helmet right and not deformed.

I don't fulfill requests anymore. You do the work put it up for people to download and then they don't even properly endorse you for it.