If you can only live with only one of this, what would it be ?

AncientSpaceAeon

If you can only live with one of this, what would it be.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote then post to describe why.

• Video Games
    • Music
    • Movies, TV Shows, Videos (They can have sounds but no music at all.)
    • Internet (Excluding YouTube or any other videos, anything which is music, and online games.)

Vote ! If you can only choose one of that to be on your life (think the others not invented yet), what would it be. Remember, your choice must not containing something from other choices. Example, video games don't have music and cinematics moments. Or the Internet don't contain youtube or others.

This is a silly question indeed, but please vote ! And if you say : "I couldn't live without those", at least vote one you really need.

You can say you want music because the others are expensive if you want, or you want to vote video games because it can be played many times. But please vote !

This is a silly poll indeed.

aah no books <runs out of room screaming> but would have to be internet if anything (atleast stories get uploaded and written on internet)

Well, I don't have T.V, I listen to music but not much, I don't really watch movies and my internet connection is really bad.

So I'd choose Video games, even though they would be stripped of music and cinematics, then I would sit down and read a book.