If you can only live with only one of this, what would it be ?

AncientSpaceAeon

If you can only live with one of this, what would it be.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote then post to describe why.

• Video Games
    • Music
    • Movies, TV Shows, Videos (They can have sounds but no music at all.)
    • Internet (Excluding YouTube or any other videos, anything which is music, and online games.)

I chose Video Games, but I really haven't played anything in a long while. I'm currently using a mac so I haven't played TES or anything else in ages, and I can't get back to my modding.

I listen to music alot, I suppose that would have been a more appropriate choice for me.

I use the internet a great deal, particularly in forums and wikis for various things. But since most of them are related to Video Games, and by choosing the internet I then lose the games, what's the point?

I don't watch TV or movies enough to consider making that my choice. I usually watch any particular movie once a year at least. I try to wait at least two years between viewings of my favorite films, because watching them too often will spoil the magic of them.

This is a silly poll indeed.

There's no dumb questions, only dumb answers (and this thread is full of it).

The 'net enables worldwide communication & collaboration, so the emergence of games/video/music/... would only be a matter of time.

There's no dumb questions
(Thinks I'm smart).
only dumb answers (and this thread is full of it).

The 'net enables worldwide communication & collaboration, so the emergence of games/video/music/... would only be a matter of time.

(Kinda dislike you because I do not choose internet)

There's no dumb questions
(Thinks I'm smart).
only dumb answers (and this thread is full of it).

(Kinda dislike you because I do not choose internet)

So you're essentially saying you dislike me due to having a different (and obviously uninformed) opinion on a single subject that isn't worth discussing in the first place? Surprisingly unsurprising.

I wish you the best of luck in life, kid, I really do. I suspect you'll be needing it.

My fault really, I shouldn't have bothered replying to this thread.

So you're essentially saying you dislike me due to having a different (and obviously uninformed) opinion on a single subject that isn't worth discussing in the first place? Surprisingly unsurprising.
No, I'm kidding of course. But I've only said that because you says there are only dumb answers (which is a rather good opportunity for kidding). Just kidding, really.
I wish you the best of luck in life, kid, I really do. I suspect you'll be needing it.
Yup, I can't imagine how life going to be without the internet, but I think video games still the best.
My fault really, I shouldn't have bothered replying to this thread.
Not really, it's my fault to start this topic. (I DON'T ask for this topic to be closed)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'd definitely have to say music, video games are a good time-killer but so are music and books, movies there are way too many bad ones and going to a theatre is so expensive and often times a let down, and the internet is nice to have but it's definitely not a necessity. I'm not sure I could live without music I met my girlfriend through music afterall and life would be pretty tough without her.