Need Help Getting A (Very) Good Character Into Paradise Falls

7thsealord

Yep, I left this much too late in the game (it's post-Broken Steel and the Temple Of The Union has the LIncoln Memorial), but I want to peacefully enter Paradise Falls (for the first time) to complete a couple of quests (recruit Clover, free the Lamplighters, etc.) before going postal on the place. Always a highlight of the game for me.

I can bribe Grouse no problem, the scripted scene with Forty and the runaway slave goes OK - but every Slaver, associated scumbag and his/her dog immedaitely goes all-out to kill me the insatnt I go through the inner gate. Can't imagine why.

Thought the 'setenemy' command, to alter the Slavers' attitide towards the Player's faction to 'neutral', would be a way to go. ButI apparently I need an ID number for the Slaver faction, which I don't have (not on Wiki - I did check).

So, I need a way in. All assistance welcomed.

(BTW, flipping my character to Total Evil is NOT an option.) :smile:

Edited by 7thsealord

Thought the 'setenemy' command, to alter the Slavers' attitide towards the Player's faction to 'neutral', would be a way to go. ButI apparently I need an ID number for the Slaver faction, which I don't have (not on Wiki - I did check).

See this topic: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/165488-how-to-make-slavers-happy-again-console/

(BTW, flipping my character to Total Evil is NOT an option.

That's.. unfortunate. You do know we have cookies, yes? :devil:

7thsealord - Hello!

Try going in disguise, Yet Another DisguisesMod - YADM by hikky71 might do the trick:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/8670/?

It's a really fun mod that allows you to appear to be another faction by dressing up in their known attire.

I use it to walk around Raiders encampments or to slip past enemy patrols.

Adds another layer to Fallout 3 & the mod works very cleanly & hassle free.

Just remember not to fast travel into Megaton wearing your evil Raider disguise, not pretty. :)

Hope this helps!

Prensa