Hidden Blade

sgtslaughter809

I as an assassin would like to see a real hidden blade in skyrim, I noticed a dwarven hidden blade mod, but I'm sure anybody could do better. I am not a modder thus I make this request. One thing the other guy got right was using the dwarven blade concept from the sphere guardians. Please, help.

Maybe you could use the "Bound dagger" spell / effect as a start.

But the model would look like a real blade. Not the bound effect.

It would cost little to no magicka to conjure up. Because it is not magic. You are just keeping it hidden until needed. And it would have a long duration - until sheathed.

and that way you could smuggle it into places like Cidna mine or the Thalamor party.

It could be like the Shiv you get in Cidna mine, but with a higher base damage.

Maybe a modified 1st person view, so you can see it on your wrist.

I'm not looking for spells, I hope somebody could create a physical thing, like in assassins creed. A weapon that would be in a mechanisim that is strapped to your arm and a blade will pop out when "unsheathed", you don't hold the blade, you just hit with your arm. Please somebody look up assassins creed cause I feel as though people are just posting on here with out any concept of assassins creed and its signature weapon.

I was thinking about this, perhaps use the animation for the single-hit magic spells, but an actual hidden blade just might be impossible, for the same reason that spears haven't received a proper animation mod.