fallout's under fire

GETbacon

Wow, looks like it became pretty messy over there during the last few days. Their arguements seem quite....flawed, to say the least. Who here was in there?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't even funny. It's sick. They're white supremacists, and they don't understand barriers.

They claim god won't let them bomb America, but he let the terrorists crash into the twin towers.

They also think Med-X is heroin, which it's morphine, but the properties aren't very different.

Wow. Just wow.

I don't mind people having their own beliefs, but sometimes it just gets to their heads.

EDIT:

There is a false, heretical religion called "The Church of Atom". They believes that an atom bomb is a god or something. This may lead players to believe in this bizarre cult.

BWAH HAHAHAHAHA! That's the funniest damn thing I've read in the past month, ven funnier than some of the stuff on Maddox's old pages.

not the destruction of America, but showing that Communists are evil people

What a bunch of gits, they're basically saying that any poor shmuck living in Cuba is evil?

What i think is so funny:

Why does a priest complaining about the game know so much about it?

LMAO

He knows quest names? WTH?

He knows names of the guns you make? WTH?

He obviously plays this...LMAO :P :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There is a group of misbehaving brats in a town called Little Lamplight. They do anything they want and disrespect adults.

Oh i laughed so hard.

There is a false, heretical religion called "The Church of Atom". They believes that an atom bomb is a god or something. This may lead players to believe in this bizarre cult.

Absfreakingolutely priceless!